This software package collects some of the most widely-used algorithms in Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Image rotation & Linear interpolation zoom
- Image smoothing, sharpening & gradient
- Histogram modification (negative, contrast, equalization...)
- Image morphology (erosion, dilation, gradient, smoothing, outlining...)
- Image segmentation: Automatic thresholding (hysteresis, entropy, Otsu, Pun, Kapur, Yager, two peaks, iterative selection, minimum error, relaxation...) & Texture segmentation (energy, contrast, homogeneity, entropy...)
- Edge detection: Laplacian, cracks, Marr/Hildreth, Canny, Shen/Castan, phase congruency...
- Fourier transform: Low-pass, band-pass, and high-pass filters (ideal, Butterworth, and exponential). Homomorphic filters.
- Haar's, Daubechies', and Walsh's wavelets.
- Hough's transformr to detect lines
All algorithms have been coded in ANSI C, while the GUI has been developed using Borland C++Builder.
Additional information can be obtained from the following books:
- A. K. JAIN
"Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing"
Prentice Hall, 1989.
- J. R. PARKER
"Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision"
John Wiley & Sons, 1997
Feel free to use it.
GUI for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
Some GRX images.